Do you want to breathe cleaner air? Does the air in your home feel stale? Well, I have a solution for you. Today, I’ll be reviewing the Toppin Comfy Air Bridge 4 True HEPA Air Purifier.
First of all, you may be wondering what does an air purifier do? Air purifiers basically work by sanitizing the air of pollutants, toxins and allergens. If you suffer from allergies, an air purifier can be an excellent solution to resolve your allergy issues and have you breathing more easily.
The Toppin Comfy Air Bridge 4 True HEPA Air Purifier is unique because it’s a specific type of air purifier. It is a HEPA air purifier. What does HEPA mean? HEPA is an acronym for High Efficiency Particulate Air filter. A HEPA air filter purifier is designed to remove at least 99.97 percent of pollen, dust, bacteria, mold, and air-borne allergens from the air. This greatly improves your air quality.
Toppin Comfy Air Bridge 4 True HEPA Air Purifier Review
As I begin the review, we’ll look at exactly what you will get when you purchase the Toppin Comfy Air Bridge 4 True HEPA Air Purifier.
Toppin Comfy Air Bridge 4 True HEPA Air Purifier Contents:
1.Toppin air purifier
2. HEPA air filter
3. aroma pad
4. user guide
Right out of the box, I was pleased with the look and feel of the Toppin Comfy Air Bridge 4 True HEPA Air Purifier. It feels well made and seems to be of high quality. The appearance is also pleasing. It looks modern and clean. I like the look of the control panel, as well.
I also love that the Toppin Air Purifier is easy to use. Not only is it pleasing to the eye, but it has some very thoughtful features. Let’s look at the controls and features in more detail.
Let’s take a look at the controls on the Toppin Comfy Air Bridge 4 True HEPA Air Purifier. First, you have the power button, which turns the purifier off and on. It also includes a fan speed button that allows you to set the speed to low, medium, and high.When set to auto-mode, the air purifier will select the fan speed according to the ambient air quality. That’s quite clever!
There is a sleep mode button which allows it to operate quietly with all lights off, and a timer which allows you to select the number of hours you want the purifier to run. This setting would be perfect if you are using it in a child’s room, so as not to disturb their sleep.
There is a child lock button that allows you to prevent children from accidentally changing the settings.I have three children, myself, so I like this feature.
When the filter needs replacing, there is a filter reset indicator that will flash to alert you to change the filter. It will turn red when the filter needs replacing. A handy feature! That’s one less thing you have to think about.
How To use the Toppin Comfy Air Bridge 4 True HEPA Air Purifier:
1.Plug the air purifier into the electrical outlet.
2. Tap the power button to turn it on.(The purifier will start on medium mode by default. At first the air purifier light will turn green. After 30 seconds the light will change to reveal the current air quality.
3. Tap the power button to turn off.
Toppin Air Purifier Air Quality Light Color Indicator:
What do the lights mean? A green light reveals that the air quality is good. An orange light reveals that the air quality is fair, and a red light indicates that the quality of the air is poor.
How to Replace the Toppin Air Purifier filter:
- Unplug the air purifier from the power source
- Remove the filter cover
- Remove the old filter by pulling on the white tabs
- Place the new filter inside with the white tabs facing outward
- Place the filter cover back into the air purifier and insure that it snaps back into place
- Reset the filter indicator by tapping and holding the filter reset button for 3 seconds. The filter indicator light will then flash 3 times and go out. (If you need a visual, your instruction manual provides these details along with some photos.)
How to add essential oil to your Toppin Air Purifier:
- Push the aroma tray to open it
- Add 5-6 drops of essential oil to the aroma pad- (Only add to the pad, and never just add drops into the opening or it will damage your air purifier)
- Close the aroma tray
How to Clean and Care for your Toppin Air Purifier:
- Wipe exterior of air purifier with a clean, dry, soft cloth monthly or as needed
- Never use water or any other chemicals to clean your air purifier, as you may damage it.
- You can also clean the air filter once a month or any visible dirt or dust by gently brushing it off.
- Replace the filter when the filter indicator light turns red.
Toppin Comfy Air Bridge 4 True HEPA Air Purifier Review
So, how does it perform? I tried it out in my bedroom first and was very pleased. It isn’t loud or obnoxious and I like the soft lull sound it gives. My husband and I decided that it helps us sleep better, as it is soothing. Next, I tried it in all three of my kids rooms. They sleep with the doors closed. I was pleased when I opened their bedroom doors the next morning as I noticed the air smelled fresh. No scent- just fresh, clean, air! Impressive!
We also have a cat and a dog, so I was curious if it would help mask the pet odors. I placed the Toppin Comfy Air Bridge 4 True HEPA Air Purifier in our main living area, which is quite large. I am loving how well it works in such a large space.
How about the cost? Do I think it’s worth it? I think the price is affordable and a good value, especially if your air quality in your home or office is bad. It would be well worth the cost if you can reduce your allergies and improve your breathing by filtering out dust, pet dander, smoke, pollen, and other allergens. I have seen many varieties of air purifiers, and I believe the Toppin Air Purifier is very affordable.
Some features I love about the Toppin Comfy Air Bridge 4 True HEPA Air Purifier:
- Sleek & portable bridge shape handle with built-in touch panel
- All functions are controlled by the top LCD touch panel
- Responsive and easy to operate
- No need to bend over or squat down to operate- It’s an excellent size.
- Aroma tray with a built-in sponge is designed to add essential oils
- Real-time three-color air quality indicator
- Light behind the LED operation panel
- Know the air quality at a glance
- For large rooms, clean 653-sq.-ft. room in 20 minutes. That’s powerful!
- Child lock can prevent children or pets from accidentally changing settings
- 4 levels of fan speed
- 20dB in sleeping mode
- Perfect for the allergy sufferers, family with pets / kids, and people with large homes and offices
- Lightweight and portable. It’s well designed, but not too heavy to lift. I am able to move it from room to room with little effort.
I hope you have benefitted from my Toppin Air Purifier review. You can purchase your own Toppin Air Purifier at toppinlife.com. My readers get 20 percent off by using code Dee20 at checkout.
Interested in more Toppin products? You can read my Toppin steam mop review here.
If you are thinking of getting a Toppin Air Purifier, I believe you’ll be very satisfied with your purchase. The ease of use of owning one makes it my “go to” machine. I hope my review has answered your questions and given you some details to guide your decision. Do you already own a Toppin Air Purifier? If so, leave a comment below to share your experience.
(Disclosure: The good people at Toppin provided this product to me in exchange for my full and honest review. I am still using it regularly because I love the ease of use. It is now my “go to” solution to sanitize and purify the air in my home.)