366 DAYS OF SOCIAL MEDIA POST IDEAS: Welcome back to my Blogging for Beginner’s Series! I am excited to share a valuable resource with you today that can help promote your blog to the next level. Check out my complete Angie Gensler Social Media Calendar Review.
It comes from Angie Gensler, one of my favorite bloggers who has helped push my blog to it’s maximum potential and get me more traffic than ever before. Today, I’ll show you one of the resources I use to get traffic to my blog.
If you need to sign up for a new blog, try bluehost for the cheapest options.
To be clear, you should know I only promote content from people that I have used and that I trust. Angie Gensler delivers. She has an MBA degree and a background in Marketing. Truly, every single product I’ve used of hers delivers great, valuable content. You’ll find content that you can’t find elsewhere.
366 DAYS OF SOCIAL MEDIA POST IDEAS
Angie’s products will take you from being a beginning blogger to a full-time paid blogger very quickly. Angie’s resources are so valuable to me, that I continue to listen and re-listen to her content daily. Plus, each product of hers has delivered even more helpful information to me than the previous product.
She really does know her craft! In just one month of implementing some of her strategies, I had a four thousand percent increase in traffic and income! If you would have told me this was possible so quickly, I would have doubted you, but it’s true! Stay tuned in this series to learn more about Angie’s products. I’ll try to review each one to help you decide. Remember, if you need to sign up for a new blog, try bluehost for the cheapest options.)
For today, I am going to show you how to quickly create a year’s worth of social media posts. What can you expect this resource to do and what is included? Here is a quick video from Angie about this:
- You will Simplify Social Media Marketing With This Ingenious Tool
- You’ll get 366 Days of Social Media Post Ideas Planned Out for You
You’ll Get Better Results from Social Media Marketing, I can assure you. Pinterest is my favorite social media, as I’ve mentioned many times before, but here are a few ways social media can help you promote your blog.
- You’ll Drive traffic from Social Media Engagement With this resource
- You’ll be able to Promote Your Business/Blog with a Social Media Content Calendar
- A Social Media Content Calendar will Generate Better Results and Traffic to your site
- Consider The Surprising Benefits of a Social Media Content Calendar outlined below
Interested in this resource? You can buy it here.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE Please note this post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a commission if you click them and make a purchase. This is, of course, at no cost to you.
366 DAYS OF SOCIAL MEDIA POST IDEAS
Why do you need this resource?
- Running social media for your business is a ton of work and it never stops. You have to keep pushing because you can’t afford to lose the attention of your audience.
- Coming up with creative and unique post ideas day after day is exhausting and overwhelming.
- Social media can consume your time and before you know it, you’ve wasted hours of time and tons of mental energy trying to think of something useful to post.
- As a small business owner, it’s impossible to find time to grow your business on social media while still running the day-to-day operations of your business.
- Most small business owners aren’t sure what to post on social media, let alone post something new every single day.
My #1 SOCIAL MEDIA SOLUTION 366 DAYS OF SOCIAL MEDIA POST IDEAS
- 366 days of social media posts planned out for you
- Provides a streamlined process that makes it easy to create valuable content
- Allows you to be consistent with your social media posts
- Offers a wide variety of ideas keeps your content fresh and unique
- Done-for-you image templates save tons of time and make pre-scheduling content so easy!
What Results Can You Expect? Think of the benefits you’ll reap such as…
- Number of hours you’ve saved
- Level of headache and stress eliminated
- Growth of your followers
- Increased engagement on your posts
- Increase to your website traffic
- Ability to focus on other parts of your business
What Other’s Have to Say about this resource:
- “In just two weeks alone I have almost doubled my Instagram followers.” – Patty Jaeger
- “Our social media following has grown, our post engagement is up, and the traffic to our podcast and blog is up as well.” – Chris McKinley
- “My posts usually got 5-10 comments and with your questions, I go to 30-50! Amazing!” – Theodoros Arampatzis
- “We’ve nearly doubled in followers since I started using this calendar. It makes it super simple!” – James Shaw
- It helped me find focus, start increasing my engagement and allowed me to gain clarity.” – Dan Woerheide
- “You have saved me at least 40 hours of work (if not more).” – Stephanie
Interested in this resource on 366 DAYS OF SOCIAL MEDIA POST IDEAS? You can buy it here.
- Daily post ideas planned out for you in a proven-to-work system for social media marketing
- 52 questions and 52 quotes already done for you
- 3 completely editable versions to choose from – Google Sheet, Microsoft Excel, Google Calendar
- Complete list of holidays for the US, Australia, Canada, and the UK
- Access to comprehensive lists of weird and special national days and observances
- The calendar can easily be translated into 77 different languages
- Ongoing support, resources, and tutorials to help you master social media marketing
- 5% of proceeds donated to charity – Outreach International
- Option to add on 155 done-for-you image templates that can be customized with your branding.
WILL IT WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS? Still not sure? Here are a few common questions and answers you may be wondering about.
- Will the calendar work for my business?
The calendar is 100% editable and customizable so it will work for any type of business.
- What social media platforms will it work on?
It’s designed to be used on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- What if I don’t live in the US?
Again, the calendar is 100% editable and customizable so any US holidays can easily be
removed. I’ve also included supplemental lists of holidays for Australia, Canada, and the UK.
- Is the calendar available in other languages?
Yes! The calendar can easily be translated into 77 different languages. Angie provides a step-by-step tutorial showing you how to translate the calendar into your preferred language in a matter of minutes.
-As you can see, Angie does as much of the work for you as possible, allowing you to free up hours of time and stress and focus on the parts of your business you love!
-Now that you understand how a social media content calendar will help you get the most out of social media for much less time and effort, it’s time to grab your own copy! I hope you love the calendar and image templates as much as I do!
Bloggers, stay tuned, as I’ll do my best to send more helpful information like this 366 DAYS OF SOCIAL MEDIA POST IDEAS review your way!
This is my complete and honest review. I purchased this resource and was not paid for this review, so it is not biased.
Confused about how Pinterest works? Want to grow a larger, targeted audience? Then, let me teach you how to use Pinterest to do the work for you. Read more here.
You’ll receive detailed instructions to grow your Pinterest following. I’ll show you exactly how I grew my following from 60-5,000 in only 30 days. Read how here.
Need to learn more about Blogging for Income?
Check out these related blogging posts I’ve written.
Seeking blog traffic? Read my post on How to Get Massive Traffic to Your Blog
Need help setting up Your Pinterest Business account? Read my post on BLOGGING FOR BEGINNERS SERIES: HOW TO SEO YOUR PINS FOR PINTEREST
Need blog post and social media ideas to promote your blog? Check out my review of 366 Days of Social Media Posts.
Want to Maximize Your Pinterest Reach? Read more here on this post I wrote: Blogging for Beginners: Using Pinterest Group Boards
Need help creating content? Check out my post here on HOW TO PLAN A YEAR’S WORTH OF BLOG POSTS IN ONE AFTERNOON
Wondering what bloggers do all day? Read my BLOGGING DAILY TO DO LIST
Need help creating Pinterest Pins to promote your blog? Read this post on HOW TO USE CANVA